Level Design Honours Project - Valorant Blockout "Space" Map (Submission!!) by Chris Lomax
Level Design Honours Project - Valorant Blockout "Space" Map (Submission!!)
Within the past week, I finished off the blockout and completed / added the following: Roof, Lights, Zipline functionality, Door functionality, Sound for doors & ziplines, Split Screen mode (local co-op), 3d text for callouts & environmental artists. I inputted a 3d model (from mixamo) and added him into the level (for level scenario demonstrations). As my level was a first person template, I had to copy it all over to a third person template (so when playing local co-op players can see the full player model, instead of just arms).
After having everything set, I did my video commentary which lasted around 27 minutes talking about the design, decision making, why cover is in certain places, line of sight, the feel of the level & more. I did a small walk through of the level in first person single player mode (to see the level from that perspective).
Video walkthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja7w7fUsTHc
See images below:





Comments
Post a Comment